Civil Site Engineer | Construction (Residential Compounds & Towers)Posted 2 months ago
334Applicants for20 open positions
- 1In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
What will you do:
- Ensure that all contract specifications and guidelines are adhered to at all times during the commencement/construction/hand-over periods of the project.
- Ensure that material submittals are issued with the relevant consultants' requirements and that the site teams have usable and up to date information. A register must be put in place and maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all Method Statements & Risk Assessments are in line with company HSE/QA-QC procedures and suit the appointed Consultants requirements This information must also be recorded on a usable platform. Make sure that all compliancy statements, testing and commissioning, spares, warranties and delivery period requirements are upheld at all times.
- Manage a procurement/long lead item schedule in tandem with your line managers/project engineers indicating delivery dates and the status of the pending material/s deliveries and follow up delivery dates whilst recording any issues which may impact program delivery.
- Control the dissemination of contractual documents (drawings/contracts/specifications) – usable drawings and information must be issued to the relevant site team members to be able to carry out works per the specifications and contract requirements within the time frame of the program.
- Changes to the scope of works must be forwarded to the Commercial Team immediately.
- Manage the on-site Drawing Control and As Built Information making sure that all drawings are checked and signed off prior to issuing to the relevant team members – a weekly record of drawing updates and change requirements must be kept at all times indicating relevant changes to the built systems.
- Uphold and maintain the QA/QC requirement of the project and make sure that the installations are checked and signed off by the relevant team members prior to issuing inspection documentation. You will also be expected to carry out/manage full material take-offs and issue the relevant measurables in tandem with the SE’s & CM’s and confirm compliancy requirements are adhered to at all times.
- Make sure that project team efficiencies are recorded and reported to your senior managers and make sure that delays, stoppages, constraints and deviations are recorded weekly and issued to the site planner or project manager.
- Make sure that Testing & Commissioning Requirements, Spares Requirements, Warranty and Defect Liability Periods are understood during the closing out period of the contract and that all written compliances are agreed and signed off by the responsible parties.
What do they expect from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 5 Years of Experience in Constructions and Projects Management.
- Proven working experience in large scale projects (Residential Compounds & Towers).
- Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Makkah, Saudi Arabia2 months ago
- Architect Site Engineer - Hadayek Alahram, Giza2 months ago
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza25 days ago
- Architect Interior Design - Rehab City, Cairo30 days ago
- fire fighting section head - Nasr City, Cairo1 month ago
- Architecture Technical Office ... - North Coast, Alexandria30 days ago
- Sanitary EngineerProtection - Sheikh Zayed, Giza17 days ago
- Architectural Technical Office... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- senior landscape Architect - Agouza, Giza26 days ago
- Design Engineer-Technical - Heliopolis, Cairo1 month ago
- Acoustic Sales Engineer (ARABI...Kinetics Middle East LLC - Dubai, United Arab Emirates13 days ago
- BIM MEP EngineerTariq elroqi - Dubai, United Arab Emirates27 days ago
- Architecture EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt11 days ago
- Project Manager (for our proje...Protection - Sheikh Zayed, Giza5 days ago
- Interior DesignerQubaa Company - Obour City, Cairo2 months ago
- Executive Technical Office Eng...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo24 days ago
- Cost Planner – Construction Es...Boston Federal Financial - Alexandria, Egypt2 months ago
- Purchasing SpecialistStyle Home Development - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Maintenance Planning En...Confidential Company - Damietta, Damietta11 days ago