Skills And Tools:
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Create engaging text, image and video content.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries.
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Responsible for following through marketing campaigns and reporting feedback.
- Discuss strategies with marketing team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor degree.
- Very good in English is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work Under Pressure.