Skills And Tools:
Alamal a multinational company for Orthotics & Prosthetics is looking for a qualified medical device sales representative (8 representatives) to join our expanding team immediately in the following areas
- Track doctors and hospital needs of medical devices and work on achieving maximum benefits for both company and client.
- Exhibit company's devices to clinics, private hospitals, centers and other medical facilities.
- Develop relationships with clients (doctors) to know market developments from their perspective and fulfilling their needs.
- Prepares and submits sales reports on a weekly basis
- Develop and implement strategies for product presentation.
- Develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Provide and deliver product information to clients.
- Attend events and meetings (may require weekends)
- Cultivates thriving sales prospects and customer opportunities to achieve sales objectives.
We are providing a competitive package and good opportunities for a well-planned career pathway.
The candidate should have the following criteria:-
- Bachelor's Degree in any medical-related field.
- Strong Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management and organizational skills preferred
- Strong Customer Services skills
- Military status (done, exempted or postponed)
- Hard worker, self-motivated, positive attitude, ambitious, flexible, team spirit
- Passion to learn.
- good command in computer and fluent in English.
- Driving license and owning a car is a plus.
- Medical Sales Representative -... - Mansoura, Dakahlia18 days ago
- Medical Sales Representative-O... - Nasr City, Cairo21 hours ago
- Medical Representative - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior Medical Representative ... - Kafr Alsheikh, Egypt12 days ago
- Sales Contracts Specialist (Ou... - Zamalek, Cairo8 days ago
- Customer Service & Sales Repre... - Giza, Egypt3 days ago
- Medical Sales RepresentativeConfidential Company - Dakahlia, Egypt2 days ago