Skills And Tools:
- Assist service supervisor to administer the day to day operation of workshop and field service jobs.
- Ensure that the documentation process is consistently maintained for every job opened in the system
- Print, record, and dispatch service department invoices by mail to the customers.
- Input Service related data into the system
- Administer Mantrac’s Warranty jobs in accordance with company policy and Caterpillar Warranty Guide
- Administer all monthly jobs for Contracts, vehicle administration, non-chargeable hours.
- To order and ensure all service department stationery / required forms are available
- Produce required management information reports for Service Manager / Service Supervisor
- Liaise with the Service Manager / Service Supervisor at all times and undertake any additional work assigned outside the scope above.
- B.Sc. of Business administration or related.
- Aswan residence is a must
- English language proficiency above average (B1 & B2)
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Reporting skills
- Communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Organization and time management skills
- Office Administrator - TantaSigma for Imp & Exp & Opera hearing Solutions - Tanta, Gharbia6 days ago
- Administrative AssistantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza23 hours ago
- Administrative OfficerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza10 days ago
- Secretary Office AdministratorConfidential Company - Smouha, Alexandria9 days ago