Skills And Tools:
- A Biomedical Service Engineer will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment.
- Establish & maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as perform necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned by his service manager.
- The field service engineer performs the major functions listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance, and repair of designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
- Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
- The ability to lift and carry a toolbox.
- Bachelor’s degree in (Biomedical/Electrical/Mechanical) engineering.
- 0-3 years experience.
- Experience in the Dental or Imaging Field is preferable.
- Good Skills in Microsoft Office.
- A Very Good command of English (Writing, speaking, listening).
- Smart, Hard worker, Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to travel anytime around Egypt based on business needs.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to handle complex problems and solve them.
- Flexible working hours (this job may need working all night).
- Male Only.
- A driving license is preferable.
- Biomedical Sales Representativ...Teqnia for Engineering and Development - Heliopolis, Cairo3 days ago