Skills And Tools:
We are looking for an experienced supply chain manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly. In this role, you’ll collaborate with other departments, such as Operations and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important. You should also have experience in project management, as well as great leadership and communication ability.
If you meet these criteria and also possess a strategic, analytical mind, we’d like to hear from you.
- Collaborates with other departments and stakeholders to identify and maintain resources needed to establish and provide an effective supply chain.
- Establishes performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of factors affecting the supply chain.
- Develops and maintains detailed inventories of materials and supplies located in the company, at sites, and in the factory.
- Maintains the required quantity of supplies and materials to optimize production.
- Analyzes current inventories and procedures; suggests improvements to increase the efficiency of the supply chain and profitability for the company.
- Develops policies to increase efficiency throughout the supply chain while ensuring quality and safety; implement subsequent changes to processes.
- Identifies optimal shipment and transportation routes with attention to the consolidation of warehousing and distribution.
- Assesses the need for material-handling equipment and staffing; makes recommendations to ensure efficient loading, unloading, movement, and storage of materials.
- Negotiates prices for raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies.
- Participates as an advisory member of the product development team, providing information and guidance on the availability and cost of supplies and materials.
- Acts as part of the team coordinating engineering changes, product line extensions, or new product launches to ensure timely and orderly material and production flow transitions.
- Monitors the performance of suppliers, assessing their ability to meet quality and delivery requirements; identifies and qualifies new suppliers in collaboration with other departments.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required; Masters degree preferred.
- Three years of experience as a supervisor, manager, or similar relevant position required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with a proven ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with vendors, suppliers, shippers, and customers.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of company products and logistics.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Sales Manager - Mohandessin, Giza24 days ago
- Senior Sales Freight Forwardin... - Mohandessin, Giza24 days ago
- Import Operations Executive - Mohandessin, Giza24 days ago
- Refrigeration Engineer-Mainten...cold store - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Indirect Sales Team Leader - R... - Mohandessin, Giza14 days ago
- Export Sales Specialist - Badr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Purchasing Specialist - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 months ago
- General Manager (Charitable Or...Confidential Company - Haram, Giza2 months ago
- Housekeeping Supervisor - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales ManagerConfidential Company - Red Sea, Egypt2 months ago
- Supply Chain ManagerHealthy & Tasty - Maadi, Cairo12 hours ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia7 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerLIVING IN INTERIORS - EGYPT - 6th of October, Giza15 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerGila Electric - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo15 days ago
- Contracts & Foreign Purchasing...Sky logistics - Sheikh Zayed, Giza8 days ago
- Purchasing ManagerElhelow Group - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Procurement ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza7 days ago
- Warehouse Managercold store - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerNaguib Selim - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Purchasing Director ( Telecom ...Siescom - Mohandessin, Giza16 days ago