Skills And Tools:
- Applies engineering principles to analysis; designs modify or develop the structural system, members, and connections.
- Analyzes engineering proposals and related technical data pertaining to the structural systems, members, and connections.
- Develops designs and details considering costs, material availability, time limitations, company planning, and other economical factors.
- Prepares or directs preparation of design and detailed drawing, and material take-off(s).
- Analyses the design and reports to determine if the design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Carries out a review of design and details on materials fabrication time, constructability, and erectability.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists Estimators and Quantity Surveyors.
- Recommends measures to improve efficiency, quality of Engineering, and design.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil/ Structural Engineering
- Thorough knowledge of Design, Detailing of Steel Structural Design, Detailing, Codes&Standards, and references.
- Knowledge of DesignCalculation and drawing process, checking process, correcting process, and revising processing steel structural design and drafting.
- Fully conversant with computer software and equipment applicable for structural analysis and design.
- Capable of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and Equipment. 3-D modeling is desirable.
- Capable of detailing in Tekla & Advance Steel.
- Awareness of Quality Assurance & Control (QA & QC); Health, Safety& Environment Requirements in Design & Constructions.
- Professional passion and drive
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound industry knowledge
- Technology awareness
- Customer focus
- Creativity and innovation
- Commitment to Quality
- Tendering Estimation EngineerAresco for Manufacturing & Industrial Projects - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago