Skills And Tools:
- Ensures all MEP maintenance procedures of the facility are enforced.
- Tracks all MEP systems and ensuring 100% functionality.
- Resolves concerns, conflicts, and problems to ensure that services are provided in a professional and safe manner.
- Conducts daily regular walk through of the facility to assist visual maintenance.
- Completes records and reports as required.
- Ensures the proper use and care of equipment.
- Continually walk around the facility checking all MEP to ensure and maintain the business continuity, observing equipment for defects, observing participants for misuse of equipment or inappropriate conduct, periodically checking rooms for problems.
- Manages and supervising the contractors and services providers.
- Works closely with site Admin/soft services supervisor.
- Performs related duties as required.
- Handles site utilities
- Conducts daily safety hazardous tour and put it into action and resolved.
- Ensures all new co-workers are trained on site safety standard
- Ensures the minimum safety standard is applied
- Records and reporting of accidents, injuries, and emergency situations.
- Able to providing safety induction.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Technical education background is must.
- Strong background in HVAC is must.
- HSE knowledge is a must
- Strong background in Fire alarm and firefighting.
- Three years minimum experience performing facilities maintenance duties.
- Three years minimum experience in the life safety systems.
- Able to deals with Microsoft common application.
- HSE Manager - All GoverneratesConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Electrical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - Darrasa, Cairo3 days ago
- Site Health & Safety OfficerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago