Skills And Tools:
- Build and maintain productive working relationships with clients. Establish credibility, influence where appropriate and provide excellent client service.
- Draft contracts, minutes of board meetings, etc.
- Prepare fee matter estimates and quotations.
- Ensure timeliness of debt collection and billing.
- Ensure effective management of time, effort and resources in order to generate maximum efficiencies.
- Maintain time records at all times.
- Ensure work is compliant with procedures and standard documents.
- Consider regulatory issues at all times and report any concerns to senior management as appropriate.
- Maintain Knowledge Management (KM) information/system and ensure this is accurate and current.
- Build knowledge and experience in practice areas to the highest standards.
- Understand Legal Business plan and Strategic plan
- Provide support and guidance to more junior members of the team
- Undertake project work as required, undertaking any initiatives identified and designated from time to time by Heads of Service Line Partners or Director of Business Development.
- Representing clients independently or alongside other attorneys in all meetings, procedures, and negotiations.
- Drafting contracts and other legal documents, performing due diligence in legal matters, preparing legal advises and opinions.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients during the course of an engagement. As such, they are responsible for managing relationships with organizational leaders, some of which can be complex or sensitive.
- Responsibility for distributions of assignments, legal and non-legal, among associates/subordinates.
- Preparing reports that keep all stakeholders up-to-date of the progress of ongoing works
- Able to lead deals while managing different work-streams.
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time to time.
- Lawyer - SharqiaEgyptian Saudi for plastic industries (ALFAWARES) - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia6 days ago