Skills And Tools:
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain essential IT operations, including Network, operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- Support current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- Experience with Microsoft client and server operating systems.
- Active Directory and other Microsoft Windows-based systems DNS, DHCP.
- Office-365 Administrations
- Kerio Firewall.
- NAS Storages.
- Support Employee software.
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong creative and analytical thinking
- Professional certifications "MCSE, CCNA, etc........"
- Software Technical Lead - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Software Technical Lead - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Technical Team Lead - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt14 days ago
- Devops Engineer - Rehab City, Cairo22 days ago
- Software Technical Lead - Cairo, Egypt18 days ago
- Java Technical Lead - Nasr City, Cairo25 days ago
- Senior Network Administrator - Shorouk City, Cairo2 days ago
- PHP Team Lead - Heliopolis, Cairo28 days ago
- PMO Senior Engineer - Cairo, Egypt22 days ago
- Back-End Developer (Apache Air... - Cairo, Egypt24 days ago
- IT ManagerConfidential Company - Shorouk City, Cairo18 days ago
- Digital Transformation Manager...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza21 days ago
- Network Manager (Telecommunica...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo15 days ago