Skills And Tools:
- Take the financial responsibility for assigned accounts, including forecasts, assist with billing queues and invoice and account receivable issues.
- Set and meet performance targets; participate with the upper management in designing performance key
metrics and KPIs [All Lines].
- Plan to improve, develop and drive achieving the financial and non-financial objectives and frequently follow up the achievements with staff.
- Pro-actively monitor service delivery to prevent revenue erosion realized from penalties or other items.
- Optimize service offerings and implement initiatives to drive to consistent service delivery and portfolio growth throughout the assigned account meeting and exceeding objectives.
- Follows the implementation approach for any new scope or change of scope required by the client
- Maintaining an updated practices of COPC approaches and standards and follow up on the implementation to successfully meet the PST expectations.
- Constantly update the service manual for assigned project and present this to the client for approval.
- Arrange for hiring calibration between the client and RCC HR then to ensure the profile agreed is maintained.
- Set the operational objective for the assigned project (Account Advisors – Team Leaders & Account Managers)
- Communicates with Call Center clients concerning the business / operational results.
- Applies operational, qualitative and business analysis of project operational processes.
- Updates constantly service manual for assigned project and presents this to the client for approval.
- Oversee all the activities of own team to ensure high performance levels and efficient implementation.
- Responsible for the professional development of own team and ensure it is aligned with the organizational
career progression and succession plans.
- Responsible for setting the team objectives in correlation with the department objectives, provide coaching
and action plans required to achieve objective
- Language Proficiency: Excellent written and Spoken English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Flexibility to manage projects and operational initiatives that are not projects
- Ability to assess information, identify solutions and make fact-based recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or any related field.
- Effective writing and excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills.
- Services methods and products, analyses and techniques.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Strong business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics.
- Sales Manager (New Cairo) - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Customer Care Representative (... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago
- Receptionist - Zaytoun, Cairo1 month ago
- Front Desk Agent - Smouha, Alexandria13 days ago
- Back Office Agent - Downtown, Cairo2 months ago
- Head of Planning & Governance - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Showroom Sales Specialist - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo2 months ago
- Technical Operations Superviso... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Warehouse CoordinatorConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- Sales Account ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo29 minutes ago