Skills And Tools:
We are looking for well representative Office admin assistant
- Receive, direct and reply telephone messages, E-mail and fax messages.
- Handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Assist in planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings and follow up with concerned parties to ensure the implementation for these minutes.
- Maintain full, accurate and up to date records (Hard and soft copies).
- Provide administrative services for the Executive manager ensure that administrative work is maintained effectively, up to date and accurate manner
- Responsible for travel arrangements including( airline ticket and hotel reservations )
- Review company documents to ensure that documents are valid; follow up with concerned parties to update these documents..
- Responsible for stationery store and prepare the purchasing order.
- Responsible for installation of company’s docs on designated system .
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies.
- Perform statistical analysis report if required.
- Follow up on departmental objective.
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent in Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Bachelor Degree Qualification
- Females only
About IMETS ACADEMY
IMETS Academy is a leading academy settled in Nasr City, Cairo, specialized in providing training and educational solutions for Healthcare and nonhealthcare professionals.
- Admin AssistantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Admin AssistantGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo8 days ago