Skills And Tools:
Job specific responsibilities:
- Analyze users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Design and develops automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Meet projects deadlines and the required OLA / SLA.
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Keep updated document
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple Agile frameworks and broad experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) for integrated systems.
- ISTQB certificate is a must.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills ,Team player and Good time-management skills.
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt5 hours ago
- Senior Software QC EngineerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo30 days ago
- Senior Java Software Engineer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Software Quality Engine... - Maadi, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Software Engineer (Gola... - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Flutter Developer - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Senior Vue.js Developer - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Senior Software EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago