Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Planning and prioritizing machines to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Coordinating production workflow for all products.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget.
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption.
- Keep paperwork organized.
- Monitoring and tracking progress, and writing up reports.
- Giza residents preferred.
- Fresh graduate mechanical engineer, production section preferred.
- Salary is not negotiable.
- Material Planning SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Export Sales Specialist ( 6th ...Cellopack for Packaging Industries - 6th of October, Giza5 days ago
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Katameya, Cairo4 days ago