Skills And Tools:
- Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Create and revise budgets for production, sales and marketing, and administrative departments.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment. Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Perform financial analysis and forecast project revenue and expenses
- Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- The budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the business environment
- Maintain the budgeting policies and procedures manual.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses and individuals.
- Participate in making strategic tactical and operational decisions and helping to coordinate the effects of the organization.
- 10 - 15 years of proven experience.
- Advanced in presentation MS Excel skills required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Financial DirectorConfidential Company - Sidi Gaber, Alexandria7 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago