Skills And Tools:
- Greet callers warmly and ask how to help.
- Transfer calls.
- Record and deliver messages.
- Relate the inquiry or the request to the appropriate Department/ Person.
- Call the appropriate person requested by the caller.
- Operate switchboard.
- Taking messages for unavailable employees.
- Arrange conference call.
- Schedule or cancel appointments.
- Answer caller's questions.
- Answers and routes incoming calls on the telephone system.
- Performs database retrieval for directory information.
- Send the updated telephone ext. list and distribute it to all CISE staff.
- Locate correct and/or unique spelling of names from the database and/or printed directory.
- Provides information obtained from a variety of sources to field questions from the public regarding departments, phone numbers, operational hours, etc
- Assists callers in identifying needs and then routing calls appropriately.
- Places long-distance calls for authorized staff as necessary.
- Updates and maintains a copy of staff directory and other resources to ensure accurate dispensing of information.
- Type all info needed in the inbound and outbound templates.
- Contributing to compiling together and analyzing all data for patterns reading and plans development.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Excellent Microsoft skills ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint…etc)
- Good memory in operating switchboard
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Customer Service Agent / Teles...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria4 days ago