Skills And Tools:
- Undertake advanced GIS Analysis by applying a high degree of independent initiative, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Produce high level analysis and reports.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the GIS Analysts within the team, providing support and peer review as required.
- Provide assistance and support to the Team Leader GIS.
- Effectively facilitate usage of various types of GIS data such as remote sensing.
- Making periodic reports to management on GIS activities.
- Evaluating technological advances and promoting usage of appropriate solutions among various end-users
- Provide advice, strategy, and promote future possibilities, assisting with directing GIS initiatives among customers
- 6-8 years of progressive experience in a GIS environment using Esri technology
- Extensive experience, working with Esri’s suite
- Advanced knowledge and experience with GIS industry principles, theories, best practices and GIS analytical techniques
- Experience in large GIS projects
- Ability to work on multiple projects/tasks concurrently.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships and be teamwork oriented.
- Detail orientation, excellent analytical, cartographic mapping, spatial analysis, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong verbal and written communication skills. Must be a good listener.
- Software Business Analyst - Smart Village, Giza3 days ago
- C/C++ Software EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Senior Power BI Developer - Giza, Egypt10 days ago
- Mobile Application Developer - Mohandessin, Giza4 days ago
- Senior Full Stack Developer - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Netsuite ConsultantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Full Stack Developer - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Nasr City, Cairo12 days ago