Skills And Tools:
- Work on opportunities assigned by the pre-sales manager
- Understanding and documenting the customer’s situation, business processes and business needs.
- Understanding and documenting the customer’s requirements
- Defining and documenting the solution vision that delivers the highest business value and communicating it to the customer.
- Liaising with the solution architect and technology architect to create the optimum design that delivers the sought vision and meets the customer requirements.
- Liaising with the various business units and the PMO to explain the solution vision, identify and clear any ambiguities they might have (potentially by obtaining clarifications from the customer), verify the solution design, size the implementation effort, estimate implementation cost and define the implementation project plan.
- Preparing proposals for proactive opportunities and responses to RFPs, RFIs and expression of interest.
- Preparing and demonstrating Proof-of-Concepts and Live demos.
- Providing technical advice to the sales team and to the customer’s stakeholders.
- Deep knowledge of the company’s capabilities including product portfolio, software development capabilities, data production and management capabilities and partner network capabilities.
- Knowledge of the existing competition (both products and companies) in the local and regional markets.
- Act as the senior connectivity design lead for all sales opportunities.
- Provide trusted technical advice and recommendations to customers and colleagues alike.
- Influence, persuade and negotiate with senior stakeholders in member and customer organisations
- Engage directly with sales and account teams to support pre-sales activities.
- Develop excellent working relationships with partner organisations to ensure effective collaboration in responding to customer needs.
- Act as the lead technical adviser to project teams, colleagues and customers providing specialist technical expertise of the highest level
- Work closely with senior network engineers to design complex connectivity solutions.
- Monitor sales activities in conjunction with network development and operational standards to ensure customer solutions are sympathetic to current network design principles and restrictions.
- Liaise with colleagues across the company to help ensure solution design activities are documented and tracked as required.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field
- 0-2 years of experience as presales engineer
- Experience in business analysis and business process modelling
- Fluency in English and Arabic Languages
- Senior DevOps Engineer - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- IT Support EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago
- Senior SW Customer Support - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Senior Scrum Master - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Oracle Database Administrator ... - Maadi, Cairo8 days ago
- Technical Writer - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Middleware Engineer - Cairo, Egypt2 days ago
- Senior MS Dynamics CRM Develop... - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Senior Java Developer - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Network Pre-Sales EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- IT Network EngineerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo12 days ago
- IT SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago