Skills And Tools:
- Coordinate/Supervise the period closing activities to ensure timely delivery of monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements and analytical reports.
- Maintain the integrity of the accounting bookkeeping in accordance with the IFRS and the Egyptian accounting standards.
- Coordinate with all the functions to ensure the completeness of the period related expenses and related accruals, prepayments, provisions, other debit & credit balances.
- Responsible of the maintenance of the company’s chart of accounts, including the master data maintenance of all the accounts including proper descriptions and SAP system configuration.
- Analyze the accounts ageing and ensure the balances are appropriately maintained by each period’s closing.
- Maintain the control over the cash & banks balances through review of the bank interests & charges; supervise the period’s bank reconciliations with collaboration with the treasury team.
- Maintain appropriate intercompany balances through performing the monthly reconciliation between the group’s entities and analyze the nature of the related balances.
- Provide analytical reports covering all the P&L and balance sheet accounts and discuss them with the finance management on a monthly basis as part of the closing process.
- Provide the necessary samples & analysis required during the quarters & year-end external and internal/compliance audits.
- Supervision over tax returns preparations and supervision on running tax audits.
- Reconcile fixed asset registers/sub-ledgers vs. general ledgers and reconcile/review fixed assets roll-forward transactions and depreciation/disposal transactions.
- Responsible of the development of and adherence with the GL and Reporting policies and procedures.
- Recognize and clearly communicate actionable opportunities for financial performance and continuous process improvements across the company.
- Oversee and provide guidance for the ongoing day-to-day activities and long term strategic direction of the department including automation and process streamlining initiatives.
- Lead the GL operation in identifying, verifying, analyzing, testing and rolling out financial systems, tools and processes.
- Manage, coordinate, and support special projects as needed.
- Coaching and developing the GL team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting field.
- 8+ years of experience in similar position.
- Strong knowledge and application of IFRSs & EASs.
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems (SAP).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint Experience.
- Proficient in the use of analytic tools such as data gathering and analysis, spreadsheets, flow-charting, and process diagramming.
- Skilled team player with interpersonal skills and a tracking record of successfully working with cross-functional business stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills/ analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work evening hours, weekends and holidays in a high growth environment – as needed.
- General Ledger Senior Accounta...Global Medical Solutions International - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago
- AccountantConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo8 days ago