Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for new merchant's sign-up and enhance relationships with existing merchants.
- Responsible for performing daily merchants acquiring transactions with an objective to maximize profits.
- Monitor merchant's transactions & volume.
- Verify all documentation received from merchant including (merchant agreement - mobile payment - loyalty program - installment - manual entry - discount contracts)
- Responsible for maximizing our merchant base by acquiring and introducing new merchants.
- Initiate business through regular market calls/visits. Create opportunities for acquiring new customers from different potential sources.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects throughout assigned geography, set up in-person meetings with decision-makers to discuss products/services, and move the sales process forward.
- Ability to make a great first impression and maintain active engagement with new and existing leads; innate ability to build relationships by interacting with prospective clients.
- Meet weekly and monthly sales objectives (cold calls, appointments, presentations & closed deals)
- Collaborate with account managers, internal operations, and inside sales representatives to ensure individual and company goals are met.
- Maintain awareness of all product developments, new services, internal changes in policy, technology, and sales initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience within same field or Sales
- English and Arabic language proficiency
- Excellent Communication and Negotiation skills
- Also, knowledge and previous experience in Loyalty Programs and Loyalty Applications is a plus.
- Structured methodology for acquiring new business, territory planning, and pipeline management.
- Strong financial acumen and ability to have a confident discussion related to fees, acceptance, and finances.
- Excellent verbal, auditory, and written communication skills, including the confidence to interact and make presentations with prospective clients in a way that projects the company’s program differentiation in the marketplace.
- Proficiency in MS Office/Outlook