Skills And Tools:
- Ensure incoming incidents are categorized, logged and resolved in a timely fashion and within the agreed SL to ensure meeting/exceeding the targets of the KPIs and aiming at the client satisfaction and avoid receiving any negative feedback.
- Resolve software and hardware inquires and install, maintain, troubleshoot, support and repair desktop/laptop hardware and software.
- Identify and publish internal solutions to solve problems and troubleshoot system and network problems and diagnose and solve network hardware/software faults and collect information/DB about nodes for future use; installing network devices.
- Initiate/Manage user accounts across multiple systems including the email accounts and troubleshot/resolve profile issue for the operations agents only.
- Work on the backup servers/recovery systems in order to restore any missing data when it is crucial and importantly required for continuing the business.
- Assist users with wireless and remote access.
- Handle all AVAYA issues including upgrading AVAYA firmware and configuring AVAYA [hardware/software] platforms to open the communication channel in between the client and the internal scope.
- Assist in selecting and deploying new technology to support organizational goals and objectives.
- Proactively monitor the performance of the machines and ensure that all of them are properly operating and ready for service; or should perform direct maintenance if failure was figured out.
- Handle operating system installation and ensure the system is configured based the client requirement.
- Support business needed applications and escalate issues to the second line resolver group if not fixed.
- Monitor infrastructure and conducts frequent health check up on computer hardware/software and execute preventive maintenance plans.
- interpersonal Skills: Ownership - Functional Skills - Ideas presentation and Taking initiative - Continuous Learning - Customer Centricity.
- CCNA Knowledge