Skills And Tools:
- Evaluate, design, execute, measure, monitor and control business processes, reflecting best practice and company values.
- Ensure that business process outcomes are in line with our strategic goals.
- Work collaboratively with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment and to help improve the management of all business processes.
- Support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- Develop company-wide documentation and standardisation for all policies, processes, and other required documentation, reflecting best practices and including process flow procedures and descriptions for each step.
- Analyse internal and external audit results and process performance measurements to discover areas of improvement
- Implement process improvement initiatives in coordination with process owners and activity managers as per business priorities, on a continual basis
- Develop Key Performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements and records for all processes based on best practices and seek approval as required to measure performance of operations
- Assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy
- This job might suit people who are currently in one of the following roles - Process Improvement Manager, Process Manager, Business Process Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous experience in an agency environment
- Minimum 7 years experience in a Business/Process Improvement role
- Ability to interface with people from diverse backgrounds
- Experience of working with UK companies
- Cultural adaptability
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Solutions based
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to solve problems and earn the trust of varied stakeholders
- Fluent in English language
- PMO (Project Management Office...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago
- Planning Manager / Project Con...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago
- Senior Software Implementer | ...Confidential Company - Qassim, Saudi Arabia4 days ago
- Production Manager - Food Indu...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo4 days ago