Skills And Tools:
- Understand business objectives and requirements
- Review business/software requirements and provide inputs
- Design, execute and maintain test cases.
- Report issues through bug-tracking systems.
- Investigate reported issues and follow up until they are resolved.
- Contribute to quality and functionality improvement of the software.
- Provide accurate estimations of the deliverable and fulfill them (time estimation and story sizing).
- Perform Functional and non-functional testing.
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
- Prepare and present test reports.
- Help troubleshoot issues
Qualifications & Work Experience
- 2 years of experience in software testing
- Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, testing types, tools, and processes.
- Agile projects experience is a must
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and defect report
- ISTQB certification is a MUST
- Knowledge of SQL Server is a plus
- DevOps or ALM system-related experience
- Very good command of the English language
- Agile projects experience is a plus
- Experience with business applications like any ERP system is a plus
- Experience using API test tools, e.g. Postman
- Experience in mobile testing is a plus
- Possession of excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills.
- problem-solving, time management, priority allocation, task management skills, and presentation skills.