Skills And Tools:
- Develops automated testing systems using commercial tools, scripts and data set. · Ensures that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through the change management software
- Works directly with the appropriate team to understand project concept, objectives, and approach of software development projects.
- Defines scope and objectives of all levels of QA testing.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Responsible for the overall success of testing. Manages assigned projects from Software Quality Testing through final User Acceptance Testing.
- Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Provides resource planning, management and resolution of issues that impede the test effort.
- Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.
- Creates effective manual and automated test plans, using a variety of toolsets, including Rational Test Manager. Rational Robot, and other automated tools.
- Performs black box testing as required.
- Works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Coordinates groups of business personnel who test, evaluate and validate new functions and applications, and identify issues in software or services.
- Records and reports on testing metrics.
- Obtains final sign off for code releases to production from the appropriate Project Manager.
- Track and report defects using appropriate tools
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Certification, such as Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma, or Quality Improvement Associate, is preferred
- Relevant long-term experience, knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Knack for implementation of corrective action programs
- Experience in the related industry or with related products
- Superb computer competence, including experience with databases and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of QA terms, tools, and methodologies
- Experience in Automation Test
- Ability to understanding the business and analysis of systems
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Customer service competency
- Ability to work in team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Computer programming skills is preferred
- Quality Assurance SpecialistConfidential Company - Madinaty, Cairo2 days ago