Skills And Tools:
- Develop detailed sourcing and category plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- Manage preparation, implementation and execution of procurement processes.
- Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings and best practices
- Interact with key stakeholders in identifying business needs, building relationships and selling the features and benefits of early procurement involvement.
- Assistance in management of procurement contracts
- Assistance in cost estimations for the required goods/services
- Analyze the quality of goods and/or services delivered in relation to the needs of the operation/stakeholder and established quality standards.
- Developing and issuing invitations to bid, requests for quotation, and requests for proposals.
- Prepare procurement advertisements and maintaining a database on procurement activities
- Evaluating submissions to ensure technical compliance with the project’s needs and cost-effective purchase of goods and services.
- Ensuring all procurement actions are conducted as required according to financial rules and regulations and the applicable policies and procedures as well as the highest degree of personal and professional ethics.
- Monitor receipt of bids and proposals and ensure their safekeeping until bid opening
- Formulate appropriate evaluation criteria, in the preparation of draft bidding documents, and transmission of those documents to the World Bank and the Ministry in a timely fashion for review and no objection
- Perform sourcing, liaising and negotiating with new and existing suppliers.
- Before renewal, re-negotiate contracts with suppliers to produce better savings and further value for spend.
- Create documentations necessary for the acquisition of materials and services.
- Provide outstanding customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review supplies, works and services to ensure compliance with our procedures and best procurement practice.
- Provide updates about procurement related progress and potential delays on a daily basis to the Administration Manager.
- Maintain positive working relationships with strategic suppliers to assure cost, quality, and delivery targets are met.
- Perform other tasks as required
- Tracks orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
- Reviews, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
- Ensures orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports nonconformance.
- BS degree in supply chain management, business administration or a similar field preferred
- Having a minimum 2 year of experience in Procurement
- Excellent fluency in English
- Working experience with ERP systems.
- Proven work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- procurement Specialist - Sheraton, Cairo2 months ago
- Export Specialist - Nasr City, Cairo10 hours ago
- Purchasing Manager - New Cairo, Cairo15 days ago
- Senior Officer Procurement - F... - Mohandessin, Giza30 days ago
- purchasing Manager in an outdo...Confidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza2 months ago
- Export Sales - 6th of October, Giza25 days ago
- Senior Export Specialist - Qalyub, Qalubia2 months ago
- Senior Import Specialist - Qalyub, Qalubia2 months ago
- Logistic Specialist - Automoti... - Nasr City, Cairo2 months ago
- Logistic Coordinator - Alsadat City, Monufya2 months ago
- Purchasing Specialist (procure...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo16 days ago