Skills And Tools:
Software Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and handle communication between different administration and technical departments
- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
- Assembling and leading the project team.
- Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance.
- Contribute with project management, programming and development, testing strategies, and be able to adapt to our system architecture and work environment.
- Managing to enhance the team productivity, enable continuous deployment, flawless content editing, and minimize QA lifecycles.
- Participate & manage in agile/scrum software development, prototyping and code reviews with a small team of developers
- You will code back-end services in Spring framework technologies.
- PMP Holder preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management
- Project management and supervision skills
- Experience in managing at least 3 successful delivered projects
- Back End Senior Software Engin...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Senior Project ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo10 days ago