Skills And Tools:
- To interact with targeted virtual communities, and networks’ users to achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media and marketing road map.
- Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Initiate and execute marketing material, and apply social media strategy through SEO, audience targeting, competitive research, platform determination, bench marking, and messaging and audience identification in guide with the marketing department goals.
- Support AMIDEAST marketing and public relations events by applying all branding guidelines.
- Support inventory and the printings stock to make sure that marketing promotional materials are available upon request.
- Develop and write digital content and maintain content publishing editorial calendar
- Moderate all social media pages, marketing written and online content with accurate and rapid responses in line with the customer Service and marketing strategies.
- Identify opportunities and innovative ideas for applying new technologies, digital products and services to online campaigns.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and acting on the information
- Provide personalized responses to comments and answers to questions promptly to empower our target audience and business.
- Follow guidelines and targets set by the Marketing department for fans engagement.
- Perform cross-selling and direct sales for various services and products through responses on AMIDEAST Facebook and other social media pages.
- Deliver work on week days and weekends to achieve response positioning.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer service, Education, Testing etc.) to manage their announcements and postings.
- Ensure digital and printed-out design is optimized for branding, impact, SEO, web development, etc.
- Strong knowledge with Facebook and Instagram
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Social Media
- Good, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
- Good knowledge of social media engagement.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in both Arabic & English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Strong organizational and coordination and office support skills.
- Enjoys working as part of a team.
- Minimum English language TOEIC Score of 900 or C1 equivalent
- Marketing and Communication Sp...Wataneya for the Development of Orphanages - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago