Customer Service ManagerPosted 1 month ago
423Applicants for1 open position
- 0In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers' and own organization's needs;
- using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to resolve difficult customer situations and regain customer confidence.
- Responds quickly to address customer problems; generates mutually beneficial solutions or alternatives; avoids over commitments; gains customer agreement to the proposed solution.
- Report to management any issues or provoke of company policies reported by customers
- Managing Customer Service team workforce - Allocation and utilization
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services.
- Supervise the activities of the customer service agents to ensure their interaction with customers reflects positively on the company.
- Establish communication mediums through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa.
- Oversee the restructuring of an organization into a customer-focused establishment.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service.
- Prepare and manage annual budgets in achieving set objectives and goals.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience.
- Organize training programs for customer service agents in order to update their job knowledge and enhance their skills.
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations.
- Generate and issue all required analysis, daily, monthly, and yearly to measure performance.
- Run and manage all customer satisfaction surveys and recommend and implement actions that lead to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction.
- Bachelor Degree in a suitable major.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Good English language skills.
- Strong Leadership & influencing Attitude.
- Analytical & positive thinking.
- Customer-oriented personality.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders.
- Microsoft skills (Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good team player, Self-motivation, enthusiasm, and results-focus.
- Flexible, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Able to work under stressful deadlines.
- Proactively identifying and capturing opportunities.
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of the organization.
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago