Skills And Tools:
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare annual budget
- Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
- preferable Bachelor degree in pharmacutical .
- Experience from 2-5 in pharma or medical Field .
- good command of English Language.
- good level of using MS. Office and computer.
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Warehouse & Logistics ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria5 days ago
- Supply Chain Manager (Medical ...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Warehouse ManagerConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago