Skills And Tools:
- Provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve any emerging problems that customer might face with accuracy and efficiency and Fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supports and provides superior service via phones and e-mails as a receiver and caller and follow-up on customer inquiries and complaints that is not fulfilled or resolved on queue ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Answers inbound calls and respond to customer requests to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide quality, efficient and non-judgmental telephone customer service to internal and external customers.
- Maintains the agreed on average handling time as defined by Contact center Management guidelines to ensure ease of accessibility and maintain the agreed on serves level.
- Use questioning, trouble shooting and listening skills that support effective telephone communication and help in solving the customer’s problems & complaints.
- Builds customer’s interest in the services and products offered by the company and offer cross selling and/or up selling the company’s solutions, products, & services whenever possible which will guarantee the business continuity and contribute in achieving profit.
- Updates the existing database with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer whenever required and complete call logs and reports so that we have a valid reference and database for our customers to ensure proper planning & to guarantee taking the right decisions.
- Notifies the appropriate concerned person when issues or problems arise in order to take proper actions on the spot.
- Maintains the required knowledge level of the company’s products, services, & solutions and stick to the agreed on formal information sources to ensure delivering full and accurate information to the customer.
- Follows the agreed on guidelines, policies, processes, & procedures to ensure maintaining the customer’s data confidentiality.
- Performs the necessary & right action on systems and tools in order to fulfill the customer request properly and maintain the company’s financial position.
- Recommends process improvements to facilitate the Customer care work and delight the customers.
Essential Qualifications and Experience.
- University Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 0 to 1 year experience.
- Very Good in Arabic & English (Reading, Writing & Oral)
- Very good computer skills
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Can Read Doctor RX To (Pharmacies, Labs, Imaging Center)
- Familiarity with telephone techniques and skills.
- Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Very good communication skills.
- Sound judgmental powers; ability to manage difficult customer situations, to respond promptly to the needs of the customer, solicit feedback to improve service, respond to requests for service/assistance
- Ability to adapt to change, meet the changing demands of the work environment, any delays or other unexpected demands.
- Team player
- Customer Service Representativ...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago