Skills And Tools:
- Installing, configuring and maintain computer hardware, software (PC-Laptops-Thin clients-Handhelds-Tablets-Scanners) and other mobile devices with business applications.
- Deploy client operating systems (Linux platforms and Windows platforms) with standardized applications and networking software according to IT company policy.
- Tracks incidents in IT ticketing system. Troubleshoots technical issues. Provides support via phone, email, and face-to-face in a timely manner, during standard business hours. Occasional after-hours work if required.
- Ensure data integrity with regard to our fixed asset inventories.
- Ensure anti-virus software is installed, properly configured, and regularly updated.
- Operate servers and maintain the daily and monthly users and servers backups.
- Administrate branch active directory server with joining users, Computers and Group polices.
- Creating and designing reports using DB2 query and report generator BI tool to help business users.
- Perform basic troubleshooting on issues related to the ERP system applications and follow up with the next level of support “seniors and Regionals”.
- Diagnose and resolving issues relating to business Internet connectivity, WAN technologies, remote access and ADSL and follow up network communication problems with ISP.
- Create new users accounts, permissions and maintain all workstation (PC's, Handhelds and Tablets and review all user profiles access list and authorities.
- Operate and maintain laser printers, line matrix printer, and thermal printers and perform routine maintenance then follow-up the operating conditions off site maintenance to ensure integrity of operations processes.
- Ensure availability of papers, printing supplies to ensure smooth work operations by Follow up and analyzing consumption for the printer supplies (Fuser, Photoconductor and all Toner types) and generates consumption vs productivity reports to direct manager.
- Follow up with the service providers regarding the IT maintenance to ensure effective work operations.
- Ensure continuous development and update of IT knowledge.
- Follow the rules and guidelines of the IT Department concerning Operations, Security and Business Continuity.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering is more preferable.
- One year of experience in the same field.
- MCIPT or MCSE is preferable.
- Windows server 2003, 2008
- Network design, configurations and maintenance.
- Hardware maintenance.
- IT Specialist (Bourj Alarab)Confidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria2 days ago