Skills And Tools:
- TMentors is looking for a passionate Data Scientist/ML Engineer with a provable proactive interest in Data Engineering and Machine Learning. Successful applicants will consult and support TMentors' clients on their data strategy and ML solutions.
- You will be on a joint mission to build modern analytics infrastructure. Ensure that critical business metrics are defined, targets are set, and analytical approaches don't rest in discovery but make their way into production. Some of the technologies we leverage in the analysis are Python, Spark, Hadoop, YARN, Kubernetes, GCP, and Azure.
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Strong engineering background preferably in computer science, mathematics, data science, or statistics
- Previous experience in statistics and machine learning (MOOC, university thesis, independent projects.. etc.)
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language: python, java, or C#.
- Provable experience with data wrangling and cleaning methodologies is a must.
- Provably working knowledge of SQL and ETL scripting is a must.
- Experience with data visualization best practices.
- Experience with Spark SQL and Structured Streaming.
- Experience in architecting large-scale distributed data systems considering scalability, reliability, security, performance, and flexibility.
- Experience with distributed computing systems and/or cloud infrastructures (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, YARN, Kubernetes, AWS, etc.) is a plus.
- Sr. Data Scientist - NLP / Vid...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Node JS DeveloperConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo6 days ago
- Data Privacy LeadRISEUP (Endemag for Administrative Skills Development) - Abu Rawash, Giza9 days ago