Skills And Tools:
- Supervises all vehicle deliveries, ensuring that each customer is informed of the vehicle's warranty details, maintenance requirements, and features, particularly those related to safety.
- Introduces customers to service and parts personnel, indicating shop location and hours of operation.
- Follows up with all sales and warranty customers within 48 hours to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Develops and monitors the results of a dealership customer service questionnaire.
- Implements customer satisfaction programs.
- Acts as a contact person for any special projects regarding dealership improvements.
- Assists service customers during the morning service rush, when possible.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.)
- Three to Six years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.