- Experience Needed:
3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees, and boards of directors.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships.
- Getting Information.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work.
- Communicating with Persons Outside Organization.
- Performing Administrative Activities.
- Scheduling Work and Activities.
- Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge.
3 to 8 years
About this Company
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development (HU) pioneers the introduction of students and the community to sustainable development through a renewed understanding that integrates teaching, learning, research, and practice.
See all Careers and Jobs at Heliopolis University
HU has adopted the “Project...