Skills And Tools:
- Implementing the production plan as set by the planning department.
- Ensure safety and quality of staff, machinery and product inside the plant. .
- Identify unsafe operations and practices and report them to line Manager immediately.
- Provide engineering support for production and maintenance activities to ensure maximum production.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality, efficiency, reliability and waste reduction. (Six sigma, 5S and Kaizen).
- Prepare and generate the product labels as per the production orders.
- Optimization of resources.
- The ability to resolve problems in an efficient manner.
- Identifying & analyzing the bottle necks.
- Communicate with R&D for production issues.
- Prepare and submit, daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Any other job-related tasks as assigned by the line manager.
Interpersonal Competencies :