Call Center / Customer Service SupervisorPosted 2 months ago
262Applicants for5 open positions
- 28In Consideration
- 27Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Be the leader of Call Center, manage the team well to satisfy clients' varied requirements.
- Be responsible for team performance and work allocation, guide the team, be the consultant and record all feedback and result.
- Manage team daily KPI, prepare relevant daily / weekly / monthly report.
- Organize regular team meeting, and participate Ops Mgt meeting.
- Update team members with Company News effectively including but not limited to new requirements, changes, upgrades etc.
- In charge of all tools in Call Center for implement, training or performance management related.
- Follow up key individual cases and final solution.
- Negotiated directly with clients for project or other necessary issue.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Candidates from logistics / courier industry are preferred.
- 5-7 years of overall experience and 2 years of supervisory exposure in managing a team size of 10-20 agents.
- Experience working in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Good spoken and written English capability is a PLUS.
- Honest, patient, customer oriented.
- Advanced computer skills using a variety of programs highly desired.
- 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day.
- Applicant needs to be in People Management role.