Skills And Tools:
- Support the LANs WANs and Internet systems.
- Maintain network and workstation hardware and software.
- To supervise other network support technicians and plan, co-ordinate, and implement network security measures.
- To manage performance tuning and capacity planning activities to enhance the performance of the network resources.
- Perform routine backups and archival of files stored on the network to assist with disaster recovery.
- Analyze user support statistics and other data and recommend appropriate
- Bachelor of computer science or Communication engineering
- Females Only
- Dynamic Personality.
- Ability on call all time.
- Willing to listen to advice.
- Able to learn new tasks quickly.
- Communicate step-by-step instructions clearly and patiently.
- Providing customer service as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Ability to align IT strategies with corporate objectives.
- Work Location: Maadi / Cairo