Skills And Tools:
Job Role: Participation in contracts process
- Participate in Contract preparation process in coordination with other departments
- Review contract articles, terms and conditions
- Participate in negotiations related to contract articles
- Maintain and keep records and copies of all signed contracts
- Respond to clients, suppliers and subcontractor comments related to contracts in coordination with other departments
- Participate in setting department goals and plans to fulfill them
- Participate in preparing reports and statistics for department activities.
- Ensure strict adherence to all applicable instructions and procedures related to contracts cycle.
- Maintain all documents related to contracts in good shape and protected through filing.
- Continuous update to all department database
- Monitor and maintain department logistics needed to complete work cycle.
- Fluent English (Written & Spoken)
- University degree (Law / Commerce)
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Legal CounselConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Senior Insurance SpecialistConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza10 days ago