Skills And Tools:
1. JOB IDENTIFICATION
- Department: Quality
- Reporting to: QA Manager
2. JOB SUMMARY
Providing the day-to-day document control activities for projects and the company, and for ensuring that project information is properly organized and adheres to company and project standards and requirements , and coordination CRS meetings ,create Action plan for the projects and following for the actions implementation, and doing internal Audit on the other departments.
3. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Properly receive, process, monitor and report on project documents including engineering drawings, documents and data in an Engineering Document Control (EDC) System.
- Support the use of documents on the project in a shared, controlled and uncontrolled environment.
- Monitor and ensure accuracy of Master Document Registers (MDRs).
- Process and distribute engineering documents, drawings and project deliverables in accordance with established procedures and timescales.
- Ensure compliance to company standards by performing quality audits on all incoming and outgoing documentation.
- Prepare and maintain document control performance reports, such as progress, status, completion and forecast reports.
- Provide assistance, support and knowledge in the completion of documentation requests and queries.
- Ensure the timely issue and return/resolution of query documents i.e. technical queries, clarifications, corrective actions etc.
- Perform document filing, archiving, hardcopy scanning, photocopying, distribution, and record book creation as needed.
- Distribution controlled copies of any new document, Distribution controlled copies of any document that had changed and collect the old one & retrieved it
- Contacts with all Jobs at the Quality Department.
- Contacts with All Departments and all Employees
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific relevant field.
- Any relevant High Graduate qualification is a plus.
- Experience in a multinational business environment is preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing factories is preferred.
- 0-3 Years in QA with Proven experience as QA Specialist-Documentation
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
- Service Orientation - Actively looking for ways to help people.
- Active Learning - Understanding the implications of new information for both currents and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Writing - Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, especially Word and Excel.
- Solid English Language Proficiency.
- Laboratory Chemist - SharqiaConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia9 days ago
- Laboratory Document ControllerEgyptian French Company for Plants Tissue Culture S.A.E - Obour City, Cairo6 days ago
- Document ControllerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo14 hours ago