Skills And Tools:
- Perform basic administrative support duties as required to meet specific operational objectives
- Provide assistance and support in IT-related matters
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support.
- Providing other ad-hoc administrative tasks when required
- Install new hardware or software to keep an organization’s data storage
- Provide technical support related to both hardware and software
- Responsible for writing reports, tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies.
- Responsible for Negotiating contracts with vendors, and developing contingency plans in case of network failure.
- Voip and linux experience
- IT background
- Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer’s critical situations and accordingly provide the response
- Technical Skill Set: Expert level in PL/SQL, XML Publisher Report.
- Strong team player so you leverage each other’s strengths.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- High Communication and Negotiation skills.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Good understanding of Software System Analysis methodologies
- Proven working experience as an Assistant IT manager or relevant experience in Hotels and Hospitality Industry
- Familiarity with Microsoft networking (Including but not limited to: Domain controllers, name servers, file, security issues and standard computing security procedures/policies and print sharing)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Skill and experience in hardware, software & network troubleshooting
- Proven experience as Assistant IT Manager or IT Supervisor.
- Preferred education requirements
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate about technology.
- VOIP Administrator - CairoE3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago
- IT Network SpecialistConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago