Skills And Tools:
- Develop, design and implement long-term & short-term business plans to increase the company market share e-commerce Sales.
- Conduct market research to identify business opportunities and provide innovative ideas for business growth.
- Strategically understand standing online customer behaviors according to (Client segments, potential, geographically) & respond accordingly to sales & customer bases.
- Develop departmental objectives that enable the organization to pursue its strategic objectives.
- Prepare and manage the annual budget in conjunction with key stakeholders, including the approval and control of expenses.
- Lead & manage e-commerce operations, sales & new business opportunities to achieve Company objectives.
- Monitor and analyze e-commerce sales activity against goals to take appropriate corrective action on timely manner.
- Coordinate campaigns and sales activities, conduct market research, ensure that prices & product competitors are align with our promotion.
- Design and continuously improve the product catalogue and make sure that our product are available to all online commercials gates.
- Manage all accounts that related to sales hubs and sustain, enhance the relationships with key persons.
- Manage the contracting process with new Platforms to increase the online commercials gate involving.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, and share relevant market information and sales data in order to Design and recommend online sales programs and set short and long –term online sales strategies
- Ensure that sales goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Prioritize and manage the e-commerce platform technology development pipeline.
- Seek & enhance product portfolio improvements to meet market needs.
- Keep up to date with new strategies & trends of digital sales.
- Define and measure operational KPIs for all aspects of the customer experience
- Develop, monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Develop relevant and required reports.
- Perform other tasks requested by the direct manager.
- Follow the instructions, requirements and guidelines of the quality, safety and occupational health, environment and road safety management system.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related fields.
- MBA marketing or business administration will be a plus.
- 10 years of experience in e-commerce filed. (2 years of them in a leading role, prefer in cosmetics industry).
- Emotional Intelligence
- Planning and Organization
- Risk Management
- Strong command of MS Office (MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- B2 – C1 English Language proficiency
- Accountability and Sense of Ownership
- Autonomy and Sense of Initiative
- Multi-tasking and Prioritization
- Business Acumen
- Logical Reasoning
- Attention to Detail
- Product Manager- E-commerceConfidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago
- E Commerce Account ManagerConfidential Company - Shubra Alkhaymah, Qalubia1 month ago
- Senior Marketplace Accounts Ma...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- E-Commerce SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago