Skills And Tools:
As Billing Administrator, you will be responsible for the accurate and timely entry and reporting of data in the company financial systems and the client’s systems. This may include billing information validation, invoice preparation, client billing submissions, billing reconciliations, reporting, and job close out. Interaction and communication with project teams is important to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and completeness of data.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing cheque or electronic payments and cash applications in ERP system
- Preparing client invoice submissions using external payment systems
- Preparation of customer billings and entry into ERP system
- Accurate data consolidation from a variety of sources including client information, expense receipts and other sources.
- Investigate variances and ensure accuracy of all invoice quantities and pricing prior to payment processing.
- Administration of the Sales Ledger
- Administration of product life cycle on the system.
- Data input
- Reviewing data
- Creating and maintaining customers information.
- Dealing with contracts and billing queries.
- Bachelor’s degree required (business or Engineering degree are preferred).
- 1- 2 years' experience in a billing administrator or similar role
- Strong proficiency with computerized systems (primarily Microsoft Excel, word and outlook )
- Experience with electronic billing systems would be an asset
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment, able to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Commitment to continuous improvement and excellent customer service
- Accountant /Administrative Off...Confidential Company - Dammam, Saudi Arabia6 days ago
- Administrative Affairs ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo10 days ago
- Administrative Assistant - Cha...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago