Skills And Tools:
- Extend support and adequate level of facilitation to service staff in regard to all technical issues. This to ensure that all the technical procedures in the workshop are complied with and adhered to while applying high-quality service standards.
- Apply the technical standards and performance measures set in the workshop in line with the company’s strategic direction and cascade it down to the technical support team and the training manager.
- Ensure compliance by all concerned employees on technical aspects.
- Ensure total compliance of the workshop team to the service manual.
- Support the workshop team to apply the service manual.
- Support the workshop team in running the skill contest.
- Provide all branches with diagnostic tools for various models and conduct technical support, maintain follow up and maintenance.
- Extend technical advice for all company departments and branches regarding to technical issues.
- Maintain reports on technical skills and ensure it is a mandatory responsibility to observe.
- Maintain follow up on workshop process and procedures standardization
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned by the direct line manager.
- Minimum from 3 to 5 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer.
- Cairo residence are preferable to apply.
- Bachelor degree of mechanical engineering.
- High communication skills.
- End User Technical Support Eng...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt7 days ago