Skills And Tools:
- Receives completed sales orders from shipping; verifies accuracy and completeness of all required information including current pricing, extensions, discounts applied, and shipping and handling charges.
- Codes sales orders with account numbers by sales/product classifications for the cost of goods sold, keypunches sales orders into computerized accounts receivable system. Prints billing invoices daily and mails to customers.
- Print monthly statements and sends them to customers. Prints verifies, and maintains accounts receivable invoice records, sales and cost of sales reports, open and aging reports, and journals.
- Receives checks and prepare deposit slips. Prepares and keys remittance advices for posting checks received. Updates and reviews aged receivables for unpaid balances.
- Verifies monthly totals of sales distribution, sales history, returns, and allowances and cash receipts journal. Coordinates closing with General Accounting Manager.
- Communicates with customers regarding their billing and assists the Credit Manager with collections.
- Performs other accounting duties as requested by the Controller.
Experience in accounting is required for an Accounts Receivable role, but a Bachelor’s degree isn’t a necessity. However, a degree in the following will allow a candidate to develop their career in accounting further:
- Finance or Economics
- Business Studies or Administration
Within an Accounts Receivable role, they will need to possess the following skills:
- An ability to prioritize and manage expectations
- A keen eye for detail
- An ability to work independently
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other people within the company
- A mathematical background.
- English is a MUST.
- 5 working days Monday to Friday.
- Working hours (Fixed Day shift: 1:00 P.M. to 10:00 P.M.).
- Two days OFF (Saturday and Sunday).
- Males are preferred, females: pay attention to shift base.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply.
- Max age 35.
- Yearly increase.
- Location: Obour Buildings - Heliopolis
- PLEASE make sure that you read the above very carefully else to be the right person who is fitting the position requirements and work conditions before applying.
- Treasury Officer - Sheraton, Cairo2 days ago
- Credit and Collection Speciali... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Netsuite ConsultantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- CashierConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea8 days ago
- Assistant Spa ManagerConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea8 days ago