Skills And Tools:
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Leads the end-to-end solution / system scoping and requirements management phase
- Defines and owns business analysis processes and conduct continuous improvements on these processes.
- Defines and continuously enhances templates for business requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation.
- Defines reporting and alerting requirements for analyzed solutions / systems
- Owns and develops relationship with partners, working with them to optimize and enhance systems’ integrations.
- Helps design, document, and maintain business and system processes.
- Follows-up on common sources of business and technical issues or questions and makes recommendations to other teams; especially development, QC, Architecture, DevOps, and Operations.
- Communicates key insights and findings to the Development teams.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Constructs workflow charts and diagrams; studies system capabilities; writes specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Interprets, evaluates and interrelates research data and develops integrated business analysis and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required and presents findings of studies to management and/or client committees.
- Conducts insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Performs daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analysis of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Evaluates risks and predicting potential problems.