Skills And Tools:
What you will need to do: -
- Control the site's petty cash, distribute the financial flow according to the project's needs, and settle it with the financial Department.
- Ensure that the financial claims are matching with the sub-contractors accountant.
- Applying all Accounting functions for a specific site.
- Handling day-to-day accounts transactions.
- Verification of bills receivables & payable.
- Handling petty cash maintenance.
- Handling supplier bill payments.
- Files management & knowledge of labor payments.
- Communicate and report to the accounting supervisor for all actions taken.
- Review weekly timesheets, along with the accounting group.
What you will need to have: -
- Bachelor of Accounting.
- Very good computer skills & Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience in Construction
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- 5 to 7 years Experience
- Junior Accountant (Nasr City)Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo16 hours ago