Skills And Tools:
- Maintain Sales Target with a net profit from 1st month.
- Handle holidays packages for group and individual.
- Responsible for reservation and sales management.
- Marketing for tourism offers.
- Arrange travel for business and vacation customers.
- Handling (outgoing,incoming, domestic) Requests including accommodation ,transportation ,excursion tours.
- Meet the annual sales target set in the budget
- Provide the leadership to enable the company to achieve its goals, by promoting business profitability, monitoring performance, developing new business and effectively utilizing resources.
- Manages Tourism Office/ Visitor Center, and marketing/advertising budgets; reviews and authorizes all expenditures.
- Supervise the company’s image through reviewing the website, social media, monthly e-newsletters with E marketing agency
- Identify target market, monitors competition, and adjusts strategy accordingly.
- Develop and maintains partnerships with Corporates.
- Represents the company in cooperative local, regional, and statewide promotional efforts; develops and maintains a positive relationship with the business community and maintains public awareness of tourism issues and advertising opportunities.
- Supervise and participate in trade shows, sales missions, and familiarization tours for journalist, travel agents, and tour operators.
- Review Quality of trips (target rating from passenger feedback and other monitoring system)
- Establish and maintain an effective local marketing and sales strategy (Direct sales, B2B contracts)
- Perform any other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Negotiate contracts or rates with travel service providers.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Prepare KPI reports and Track employees KPIs.
- Ensure compliance in all aspects of travel procedures.
- Managing the entire travel program & Suggest improvement and innovation in travel programs.
- Handling the expense process for travel costs.
- Identify different target markets and to design appropriate packages to meet their needs.
- Set the plan for each department
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably, business administration or tourism management
- 7 years Minimum Proven working experience in the field of tourism .
- experience in local market and corporate tourism.
- experience in Group Operations is a plus.
- excellent user of MS office and tourism software.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must, Second language is an advantage.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- High standards of customer service
- Understand of DMC and Tour Operator operations.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Sales executive - Outdoor - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- IT Business Development Manage... - Cairo, Egypt3 hours ago
- Business Developer / Senior Sa...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago
- Business Development Executive... - Sheikh Zayed, Giza6 days ago
- Business Development Executive - Mohandessin, Giza26 days ago
- Leasing & Expansions Manager (...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 months ago
- Corporate Sales Executive - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Holiday Package Specialist - U... - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates7 days ago
- Senior Travel AgentConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago