Training Specialist RetailPosted 12 days ago
36Applicants for1 open position
- 5In Consideration
- 8Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Receives newcomers and gives orientation about the company’s profile, Management Team, work regulations & ethics.
- Update the employee's data.
- Working with the Human resources team
- Conducts soft skills training.
- Performs TNA to identify training needs.
- Assists in developing & updating training materials.
- Assists in setting the monthly training plan.
- Reports to the Training Manager with any faced issues or incidents.
- Issues department reports, send them by mail and records them in a filing system.
- Evaluates the trainees at the end of the training and send the result to the Training Manager.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary or assigned
- Bachelor degree's in a relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years experience in Soft skills Training and Sales skills.
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- Excellent presentation & communication skills.
- Flexible to work outdoor
- Background in the Sales
- Excellent leadership skills, Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills, Well organized
- Report Writing Skills
- MS Office
- Flexible and able to travel on business missions.
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago