Skills And Tools:
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets that meet them.
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices.
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly.
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports.
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required.
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback.
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements.
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team.
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates.
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
- Male Only.
- Degree in Engineering.
- Experience with 3D modeling software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Planning and project management skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- A valid driver's license.
- Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills.
- A sound understanding of safety protocols.
- Ability to focus under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Landscape - urban engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza14 days ago
- Procurement Engineer - Sheikh Zayed, Giza14 days ago
- Architectural Technical Office...Confidential Company - Downtown, Cairo21 days ago
- Architect - Technical Office T... - Zamalek, Cairo14 days ago
- Senior Structural Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo1 month ago
- Surveyor - Alexandria - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Planning Engineer - Giz...HSE Contractors for CPM Scheduling Consultants - Mohandessin, Giza5 days ago
- Senior Planning EngineerHSE Contractors for CPM Scheduling Consultants - Mohandessin, Giza28 days ago
- Senior Planning EngineerConfidential Company - Sheikh Zayed, Giza1 month ago