Skills And Tools:
Main Job Duties:
- Provide service and customer support during visits answering inquiries
- Responsible for handling customer while testing a new hearing aid
- Support the customer psychologically to accept their hearing loss and choose the suitable Hearing aid
- Help customers to understand their Audiograms
- Handle the implementation process for new hearing aid and giving customer orientation for the aid features, wearing, usage and preserving it.
- Obtain ear impressions for preparing ear molds and hearing aid shells.
- Prepare the work order and invoice, ear molds and maintenance documents and reports.
- Apply amendments and fine tunings and re-fitting for HA.
- Any others tasks assigned by the direct manager
- Shift Basis.
- Biomedical , Science, Electrical , or Communication Engineering
- Very good English.
- Team work.